LOL Rutgirls | Syracusefan.com

LOL Rutgirls

Glad the team doesn't have to see the "RU kidding me" headline in the DO on Monday.

Cuse down big versus Rutgirls in Lacrosse...outscores them 7-1 to win 12-11. Winning goal with 10 seconds.
Its fun teasing the Snookies with a game like that.Awww ,so close,so close.Aww look we beat them again.;)

Great comeback and thank god we avoided ignominy by beating Rutgirls.

However, the stats (loosing 18/26 face-offs) beg the question: why aren't we recruiting some (or all) of these local guys who are killing us at the X (e.g., Nardella's from Cazenovia).

If we don't solve the X problem, we're going nowhere in the NCAA's.

However, the stats (loosing 18/26 face-offs) beg the question: why aren't we recruiting some (or all) of these local guys who are killing us at the X (e.g., Nardella's from Cazenovia).

If we don't solve the X problem, we're going nowhere in the NCAA's.
How many years have we been asking that question?

Nardella wasn't even the best faceoff guy in syracuse his senior year. Edwards from JD was a better faceoff and all around middie. Would have like to have seen him at SU instead of Canisius. Then again, SU had Daddio (88% as hs senior) and Ricky Buhr (from LI powerhouse Manhasset).

How many years have we been asking that question?
And while I'm on the subject, didn't we get beat earlier this year by a guy on Albany that is local?

Nardella wasn't even the best faceoff guy in syracuse his senior year. Edwards from JD was a better faceoff and all around middie. Would have like to have seen him at SU instead of Canisius. Then again, SU had Daddio (88% as hs senior) and Ricky Buhr (from LI powerhouse Manhasset).
For all his good qualities, Desko wouldn't recognize a good F/O guy if he hit him over the head with a stick.

If we had some of the faceoff guys we have gone up against, this team would be the best by far. The unforced turnovers are like fingers on a chalk board. We fight so hard to get faceoffs, ground balls and force turnovers that it is a mortal sin when guys like Morasco & Maltz make nonchalant passes in crunch time of close games.

The great SU teams of the past, very rarely, if ever, turned the ball over. It's all about valuing every possession and focus.

Because Daddio was supposed to be better. 88% in HS.

88% against who though?

I don't know anything about the kid from Caz but if he was dominating section three at he x then the staff should pay more attention.

For all his good qualities, Desko wouldn't recognize a good F/O guy if he hit him over the head with a stick.
Instead of his head maybe his stomach should be the target I'm guessing it would make more of an impression.:eek: i'd also like to recruit a big time goal keeper. Lamo is OK but just OK.:p

Wardwell and Avalonne were big-time goalie recruits, both top 5 goalies depending on which service you like to hold up as gospel. Not desko's fault Wardwell couldn't hold the job down.

I became smarter today, thank you for using a word I had to look up !

And one that typifies Rutgers existence too boot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom