Looked like a chilly handshake | Syracusefan.com

Looked like a chilly handshake

Between JB and his "buddy" Slick Rick.

Boeheim was awfully pissed about the refs. Lots of bumping by Lousville and yet they shoot 20 more FTs than us. Southerland going out completely changed the game. Triche and MCW both came unglued those first couple minutes after he went out. Louisville took 10 points off the lead in 1:45 after James went out. We got one hoop and then we didn't score for 11 minutes. We had a small window for a comeback, and missed about 6 FTs in a short stretch. Game over.

Gotta give the ville credit they played a great 2nd half. The press was the difference but lets face it, you can't blame a 44-10 run entirely on the refs. They got in our heads with the press and yes there were fouls that should have been called but weren't.

Actually I thought it was very bush league of Pitino to leave his starters in until the final horn and press until the final possession. I wouldn't have shook his hand at all, it was uncalled for. Or I would have s hook his hand after having my knuckle up my nose.

Actually I thought it was very bush league of Pitino to leave his starters in until the final horn and press until the final possession. I wouldn't have shook his hand at all, it was uncalled for. Or I would have hook his hand after having my knuckle up my nose.
JB likely had his knuckle up his nose before the handshake, as dictated by percentages. :)

Back in the day, JB used to talk about the 'bad calls'. Now his anger is more towards the press. It is what it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom