Looking for a ticket. Single female travelling alone, and would feel better sitting with fans | Syracusefan.com

Looking for a ticket. Single female travelling alone, and would feel better sitting with fans

llandz

Living Legend
It hope to go to the final four. It is a life long dream since I danced in the muscular dystrophy dance marathon during the final four in 1975. Been a rough couple of years taking care of sick parents and my ill son. Been waiting for my time and hope this is it. Can't really afford inflated prices. I am hoping someone on here can help me.
pm me if you have an extra ticket!!!!
Thanks so much
So pumped.
Hope to see many of you in Atlanta, finally

Don't worry, Jar Head. I'm cute, or at least my HUSBAND thinks I am, lol.
See you all in Atlanta. My son bought me a ticket!!!
Have a blast llandz!!

LOL. Just realized it sounds like I am single. I just meant travelling alone. Very married. 32 years!! I brought my laptop to the sports bar, left it in the car, and ran out quickly as soon as we won, so I could post that I was looking for a ticket. Didn't want to post in advance since that is not a good thing to do. Did not want to wait until I got home because I wanted to jump on any opportunity for a ticket quickly, since I figured every Tom, Dick and Harry would do the same. Iam surprised not more requests. I also left the laptop in the car for superstition reasons. I guess in the heat of the excitement, I did not use the right language.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom