Looking for Crunch Tix 2/25 | Syracusefan.com

Looking for Crunch Tix 2/25

SUinSC

LGO
We are coming up from SC to the Duke game on 2/26 and plan on going to Crunch game Friday 2/25. Before I pay Ticketmast $30 in fees, wondering if anyone wants to get rid of 3 tickets.

We are coming up from SC to the Duke game on 2/26 and plan on going to Crunch game Friday 2/25. Before I pay Ticketmast $30 in fees, wondering if anyone wants to get rid of 3 tickets.
Looks like a lot of tix available. I wonder if you show up about around lunch time before faceoff, you can buy directly from the box office? Try the Ale n Angus or The Hops Spot while in town.

Looks like a lot of tix available. I wonder if you show up about around lunch time before faceoff, you can buy directly from the box office? Try the Ale n Angus or The Hops Spot while in town.
Good idea on the Crunch tix Mark - thanks!
And thanks for the recommendations - we typically do Dinosaur on game day but may change it up this time around.

There actually is one guy that is still down there scalping tickets at most games…. Ull recognize him if u know the Syracuse scalpers at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom