Looking good for the Dance (consensus in NYC) | Syracusefan.com

Looking good for the Dance (consensus in NYC)

nycfan

2nd String
Just home from a 2 1/2 hour victory celebration at one of the 3 NYC Cuse bars. Since I mentioned
"Marshall Street" after the NC St game, wanted to give equal billing to East End Bar, where we went tonight. This was our home base last March for all the Madness--Gonzaga, Virginia, F4, etc. And the biggest mistake I made all night---I told the boys after AWIII hit his first 3 in the 2nd half--keep an eye on him, when he gets hot, he could very well hit 4 in a row...(guess I was a slightly off, lol).

So getting back to the Dance---at the moment, consensus of the NYC crew thinks at about 80% "in", before knowing the bid stealers. I thought it would be fun to post before reading everything else so that not influenced (I know Lunardi had us in already before the game with room to spare--but since he was so wrong last yr I have lost confidence).

Last edited:
Unfortunately no one knows what factors are most important to the selection committee. If OOC games are important to the committee, SU is screwed. If wins vs the top 50 and league standings are most important, SU is in. But i'd like to see a victory over Miami to feel more secure.