Looking to Move Seats at the Dome? Or New to Season Tix? | Syracusefan.com

Looking to Move Seats at the Dome? Or New to Season Tix?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
If you are a regular poster/lurker we are building up a group of Syracusefan.com posters up in 302. Feel free to PM me for more details. Most of us are 30-55 years old and enjoy cheering and drinking a beer or two. We are in the nonpreferred area on the border of 301/302 up high. Row XX, Y, YY and located right near the opposing coaching box. If you don't like climbing stairs this seating isn't for you. Tickets in our area run $250 each IIRC. Great seats on the 40 and you really get to see the plays/lanes develop. An added plus is hearing/interacting with the opposing coaches.

Up there: sutomcat, lincolncuse, dcuse, storange, shenexon and myself (hope I didn't miss anyone) with guest appearances by dccuse and few others on lightly attended games.

See you guys next year. We're right in 301. I came over last year once or twice and met Shenexon, tomcat and a few others. Can't wait for the season to start.

I've sat there twice and can vouche for the fact that they are great seats and surrounded by great fans. Be prepared to make noise and for an outbreak of high 5's from all directions.

Was there for WVU 2 years ago and Pitt last year. Was introduced to Sutomcat and Lincolncuse among others v WVU but was admittedly anti social at the Pitt game after a rough night prior so sat off to the side. Also can peak into the coaches box to see replay moniters when needed.

Since I'm 2-0 in that section I may be looking for an extra v Clemson to secure the W.

If you are a regular poster/lurker we are building up a group of Syracusefan.com posters up in 302. Feel free to PM me for more details. Most of us are 30-55 years old and enjoy cheering and drinking a beer or two. We are in the nonpreferred area on the border of 301/302 up high. Row XX, Y, YY and located right near the opposing coaching box. If you don't like climbing stairs this seating isn't for you. Tickets in our area run $250 each IIRC. Great seats on the 40 and you really get to see the plays/lanes develop. An added plus is hearing/interacting with the opposing coaches.

Up there: sutomcat, lincolncuse, dcuse, storange, shenexon and myself (hope I didn't miss anyone) with guest appearances by dccuse and few others on lightly attended games.
We were told years ago that we were not allowed to bang on the vents (in an attempt to overwhelm the opposing coaches box with noise) because of a new Big East rule. Since we are no longer in the Big East, we in section 302 assume this means that the gloves are coming off and it will be no holds barred complete mayhem in section 302 in 2013.

Note to SU security forces: we will not comply with any ACC banging vent rules unless we are presented with an actual rule book with actual rules that reference that this is in fact illegal. Referencing pretend rules will result in pretend stopping of the banging.

<editor's note:
Sutomcat's attorney does not approve of this message.
Submitted Respectfully,
sutomcat's attorney esq>

Got the first part right. Only fools from Solvay like wine slushies.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

My dad and I were thinking about getting seasons this year. If we do, I'll get ahold of you first. Is this the same section he sits in when he uses your tickets?

My dad and I were thinking about getting seasons this year. If we do, I'll get ahold of you first. Is this the same section he sits in when he uses your tickets?
Yes...Tell your Dad he is welcomed to join us up there. Ask me if you need precise row/seat info.

I can see where Dome security will be focused this year :)
2-3 years ago they installed cameras up there...definitely looking at tomcat. During Yellow Coat training they have a special course on dealing with his many tactics to harass the opposing coaches.

Back in '06 the Wyoming Coaches actually told security they feared for their safety.

Yes...Tell your Dad he is welcomed to join us up there. Ask me if you need precise row/seat info.

Awesome, will do. Is there a dead line on this? or is this something I should knock out asap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom