Looking to pass some time today? | Syracusefan.com

Looking to pass some time today?

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
http://whatifsports.com/ncaafb/

Don't know if anyone here is familiar with it, but it's a really neat site. Matchup teams from different years and have them simulated. You can set rosters and play-style. Pretty awesome site. I ran 3 straight games, '10 SU vs. '10 Bama - 53-33 win for SU, '10 SU vs. '10 Florida - 33-13 win for SU, and '10 SU vs. '10 Clemson for a 43-20 SU win. Gives stats and play-by-play and also can be used for any sport.

Wait, you ran those three scenarios and it gave you those results? If true, that site is worthless.

Wait, you ran those three scenarios and it gave you those results? If true, that site is worthless.

LOL. I'm pretty sure he mistyped the years. hahahaha.

I ran them again, and it was quite different. I must have caught the perfect storm. FWIW, I rant the '10 bball team vs. '10 Purdue and they lost 5 straight.

Just as a random go, I simulated the 02-03 Cuse basketball team, at home, against the 10-11 Texas State team. Texas State won.

Yeah, I'm not putting much stock in What If Sports, though when I was in college I used to put together awesome all-time baseball teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom