Looking to purchase a parking pass | Syracusefan.com

Looking to purchase a parking pass

Good suggestion!

I am looking to purchase a seasons parking pass for all home games.

Good suggestion!

I am looking to purchase a seasons parking pass for all home games.
I believe SU is still selling parking passes. They are available in a number of areas. I believe there are even passes still available for the West Lot, where the prestigious Fine Lot tailgates are held. Why not just pay one from SU?

I believe SU is still selling parking passes. They are available in a number of areas. I believe there are even passes still available for the West Lot, where the prestigious Fine Lot tailgates are held. Why not just pay one from SU?
The information from the box office is that there are limited spots available, and none in the areas you suggested.

The only on campus spots per SU are on Mt. Olympus, which might not be a bad thing, but I would prefer to be by the Law school & ESF if possible.

Anyone looking to sell a parking pass?

The information from the box office is that there are limited spots available, and none in the areas you suggested.

The only on campus spots per SU are on Mt. Olympus, which might not be a bad thing, but I would prefer to be by the Law school & ESF if possible.

Anyone looking to sell a parking pass?
They must have just sold out tickets for the West lots then. I know some were still available earlier this month.

I don't know of any parking passes available, sorry.

Mt Olympus is about as close to the Dome as you can get for a 'low end' public lot. There is just the matter of climbing back up after the game.

There is always the option of parking in Oakwood, which is right next to ESF.

If the West and Raynor lots are sold out...there are the garages too. If you plan to set up a tailgate...Mt Olympus should be fine as long as no one in your group has stair climbing issues.

They must have just sold out tickets for the West lots then. I know some were still available earlier this month.

I don't know of any parking passes available, sorry.

Mt Olympus is about as close to the Dome as you can get for a 'low end' public lot. There is just the matter of climbing back up after the game.

There is always the option of parking in Oakwood, which is right next to ESF.
Oakwood is also sold out

I might have a Marion pass available for a bunch of games. Still weighing my options with respect to going. PM-me if interested.

mt olympus is where i moved to from Manley. going to the game is a snap. coming back out is a climb. its only issue is they tend to ignore clearing it out before games so its sometimes full.. its gotten better lately but its been 2 yrs.. friday games are gonna be interesting again, the last clemson game was full of clemson tailgaters 2 hrs before the game and they had no passes they just got there early and no one was policing the lot..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom