Looks like a packed house in Storz | Syracusefan.com

Looks like a packed house in Storz

XL Center, same place where we'll play em. So will be a bit easier road game for us than the claustraphobic and sweaty Gampel gym.

XL Center, same place where we'll play em. So will be a bit easier road game for us than the crowded and sweaty Gampel gym.
Expect a tad bit more Orange fans at XL than 'ville fans. Let's take it over! ;)

Should've played the game at Gampel.
School still not in seession, and they usually play the bigger games in Hartford, more seats=more $.

The lower bowl was embarrassing though.

School still not in seession, and they usually play the bigger games in Hartford, more seats=more $.
You mean like last year's Syracuse game?

they were sending out emails saying that they were not sold out. I live 20 minutes form there. I should have gone

they were sending out emails saying that they were not sold out. I live 20 minutes form there. I should have gone
Their fan base isn't nearly as passionate/dedicated as they should be considering what kind of program they consider themselves.

Their fan base isn't nearly as passionate/dedicated as they should be considering what kind of program they consider themselves.

We had 17,000+ on NYE against Central Connecticut coming off a loss and a poor effort against Alcorn State. They can barely get 12,000 coming off a big win against Notre Dame and playing Louisville, the new #1 team in the country. Also, Napier might be one of the players I like the least in the history of the Big East.

Still, Ollie is doing a pretty great job, much better than I ever would have thought he would.

Crowd arrived late. Civic center was 80% plus full and loud. Lower bowl was full.

For Louisville? That's terrible. We would've had 25K or more on a Monday against LVille.

Can you say "Bandwagon"?

I see a lot of empty blue seats there OFP...

EDIT: Granted, it is difficult to sell out XL

Man, what happened to your school.

I know, it's almost like being ineligible for the NCAAs and having every rival ditch us was demoralizing for the fan base, who'd a thunk it?

Can you blame them. Who would want to cheer on a team with Shabazz Napier on it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom