Looks like ACC and Orange Bowl ink deal | Syracusefan.com

Looks like ACC and Orange Bowl ink deal

If the Orange Bowl is hosting a semi, the ACC team would play in one of the other 'bcs' major bowl games.

Fixed.

Good news, I guess. Anyone know if that stadium has been renovated at all in recent years? I heard it sucks, and not just because it hosts the Miami Dolphins.

12 year deal with game to be played at 1pm on New Years Day. If the ACC champ in in the top 4 the Orange Bowl will take the ACC #2.

If the Orange Bowl is hosting a semi, the ACC team would play in one of the other 'bcs' bowl games.

Opponent details not released.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2012/...ittee-announce-future-orange-bowl-partnership

Can't wait for our return to the Orange Bowl!

I was there in January, 1999 and have every intention of seeing the Orange in the Orange in the near future.

2013 cannot come soon enough.

Anyone know if that stadium has been renovated at all in recent years? I heard it sucks, and not just because it hosts the Miami Dolphins.

I was in SunLife Stadium for an event about 3 months ago. It seemed nice enough to me, but I had never been there before so can't really compare it to what it might have been like 4-5 years ago. It's certainly a far cry from the more recent stadiums like the gorgeous new MetLife Stadium though.

Bruce Feldman @BFeldmanCBS 41s
RT @dennisdoddcbs: ACC confirms that league controls broadcast rights in new Orange Bowl deal. Plan to take to market. Game changer.

If the above is true the news is even bigger than anticipated.