looks like we dodged a bullet on this ex-commit | Syracusefan.com

looks like we dodged a bullet on this ex-commit

i dont see how syracuse 'dodged' anything.

its not like hes a murderer or was throwing girls off balconys like other Syracuse footballers.

its not like hes a murderer or was throwing girls off balconys like other Syracuse footballers.
who threw girls off a balcony?

and ummmm going to a school who is known at times to be the no.1 rated party school and has a very long list and history of football players arrested for drunken D.O. conduct.This not a good environment if this kid wants to clean his act up with a new coach who had team character issues at Vandy.

Once a kid flips on his word to a school, but then gets arrested for DWI shortly after does raise questions about his character. Flipping schools is one thing and not a issue at all, but combined with the DWI IT DOES MAKE YOU WONDER.

EJ Carter did drunk donuts around a parking lot on south campus and almost hit people and cars.

It's not like we aren't immune to this stuff.
oh I know all about that...but how long did he stick around. There is a pattern here.

i'm just glad he did this as a penn st. recruit, not as a Syracuse kid is my point.

Who threw girls off balconies?

Sooooooo... we've got a former recruit/current player that had this exact same issue.

Glass houses and such

Well penn st certainly cant cast moral stones woth the skeletons in its closet.