Looks like we got a real winner... | Syracusefan.com

Looks like we got a real winner...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
On and off the court in Richardson. Taken from the DO article:

What are you going to do tonight? Any celebrating?

“He’s going to the gym,” she (mom) added, before Richardson nodded in agreement.

And when Richardson shamelessly confessed that he looks up to her and admires her strength, she started to tear up.

------

“I don’t see him like everyone else,” Jackie Richardson said. “He’s a really strong student, a lot of people don’t know that, but I am really proud of him for that.”

For every A that Richardson gets on his report card, Jackie will give him $100. But in order to get the money, he has to get A’s in all eight of his classes.

It’s $800 or bust, and Richardson is scratching at the surface.

“He has five,” Jackie said. “Right now he’s three away and now that coaches won’t be calling as much he can focus a little more on that.”

Just looking at his mom you can tell how bright and caring she is. Lucky guy and lucky us, cannot wait to see him on yhe court. Lots of leadership potential there!

On the grade thing. When I was 7 or 8 our report cards had at least 20 grades, probably 30. My best friends Dad pledged him $1 for an A, .50 for a B, C was nothing and he'd be owed money on D's and F's. This was in the 60's- a dollar was not insignificant, especially for a 7 or 8 year old. He got A's across the board. His Dad, never thinking it would happen reneged on the deal. My first insight to character flaws!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom