Looks like WVU might get screwed | Syracusefan.com

Looks like WVU might get screwed

As long as at least one of them go, this will work out fine. Sucks for WVU, though. I agree that they are a better program overall than Louisville.

One or another should be on their way out. Maybe both. I have always cheered for WVU in bug East games that were not against the CUSE so I hope they get the spot... Either way I just be able to handle it when the team that stays starts spouting off at the mouth about Big East unity again...

I hope they both go but this does have shades of 2003 and VT. I'm hoping that WVU can get into the Big12 as they don't have a ton of options outside of that.

F..k Louisville, its basketball coach and the state...aside from the Kentucky Derby and Jack Daniels...what does the state have...oh yes Rick Pitino, the restaurant floor guy and KY jelly...named a oil just for the state so they can shove it up Cal's ass

An embarrassment for the Big XII, the Big East, WVU, UL, politicians, the NCAA and the world of collegiate athletics as a whole. Conducting business in public is rarely a good thing.

After having lived through a similar situation in 2003, I'm glad Syracuse was part of a much more professional process this time around. As conference realignment gets closer to the end game, the pressure on those involved only increases.

At this point, its 6 in one hand...1/2 dozen in the other.

Ideally, they come to a compromise, take both WVU and Ville along with either BYU or Cinci to make up a 12 team conference.

F..k Louisville, its basketball coach and the state...aside from the Kentucky Derby and Jack Daniels...what does the state have...oh yes Rick Pitino, the restaurant floor guy and KY jelly...named a oil just for the state so they can shove it up Cal's ass
Jack Daniels is distilled in Lynchburg, TN so you can take that off your list.

Chicken. How can you forget chicken? And also of course there is their #1 cash crop...one hint...it ain't regular tobacky!

West Virginians can't get too upset about politicians in other state looking out for themselves when they elected the king of pork for a hundred years. what goes around comes around

Ain't that the truth! One of the most canny observations ever.