Lose After Opposing Team Starts Game 0-13... | Syracusefan.com

Lose After Opposing Team Starts Game 0-13...

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
If you told me that this happened, I’d say you were crazy. This team keep finding new ways to lose. This season has been the epitome of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Disgusting.

The last two games have been complete jokes. We have no momentum. No excitement. No innovation. No adjustments.

Carey can’t get a few minutes today? Why? How much worse could he have been than Frank and Tyus?

If you told me that this happened, I’d say you were crazy. This team keep finding new ways to lose. This season has been the epitome of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Disgusting.

I forgot the time and when I checked it was half time and we were up. I went to catch the game on TV. By the time I got the game on we were up 38-35.

Next thing I know it’s 47-38 Clemson.
I have been a fan since Roy’s Runts and this is bad. Really bad. I can’t watch it anymore

No one should be surprised. This crap is really hard to watch. I turned it off with 5 minutes remaining.
I suffered until about 3:30 left and than gave up

No one should be surprised. This crap is really hard to watch. I turned it off with 5 minutes remaining.

I turned it off with 11. Roster turnover is going to be good for this program. This group Boeheim put on the court was something.

We actually had a higher FG% than Clemson in this game if you can believe that, 37.5% to 33.9%. But we got crushed on the boards by 15 and we had more turnovers. At one point in the 2nd half we went 10 minutes and scored only 1 point. Any good defense will shut us down because our offense is terrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom