Loser UK Fans hammering on Coleman... | Syracusefan.com

Loser UK Fans hammering on Coleman...

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
over on Rivals board. Going off about his comment regarding UK basketball being on a whole other level (re: pressure, I guess) and choosing Syracuse because he felt more comfortable. Basically calling him a baby because he can't hack the pressures of "real" college basketball. I guess DC2 didn't think much of the "players first" approach?

Gotta go over there and set them straight.

Same kind of things would be said on this board if he committed to UK.

Was told that be did not enjoy his trip and was insulted and pissed when he was told that they jaf somewho would take the SAT for him.
Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Premium bball? I don't think anything is close to BE basketball, or now ACC bball as well. UK plays in the SEC, which is a joke.

I'm sure they're be consolated by the fact that their school now has $200,000 that they didn't have to spend.

I think his comment about the "other level" was just poorly worded. It's being interpreted incorrectly. Oh, well. I don't feel too bad for the UK folks.

I dropped by over there. Didn't seem too bad to me. Obviously some folks trying to spin it into a positive for UK, but most seemed upset not to get him and understanding of his decision. It is nice to see UK getting bit a little right now by Coach Cal's one and done strategy. A down year in recruiting could lead to a thin team in the future with players leaving the team so quickly for the NBA. I'm sure they'll be fine though.

Same kind of things would be said on this board if he committed to UK.

Absolutely. Ive already read posts here by people that were preparing themselves for disappointment. "He doesnt have a good work ethic...he has bad hands...bad conditioning...too much frontcourt competition...lacks motivation, etc, etc"

The only thing that might make this better is if Duke and UNC hats were also on the table.

Premium bball? I don't think anything is close to BE basketball, or now ACC bball as well. UK plays in the SEC, which is a joke.
Premium ball, like South Carolina, Auburn, Alabama, Mississippi, LSU.

Absolutely. Ive already read posts here by people that were preparing themselves for disappointment. "He doesnt have a good work ethic...he has bad hands...bad conditioning...too much frontcourt competition...lacks motivation, etc, etc"

"Couldn't handle the pressure of playing close to home"

Ahhhhhhh. UK jealous despite all their infractions and top 10 recruits.

Makes a good priceless poster. Like a picture of Nixon with a UK hat saying I didn't have the power to do what I did.