Losing proposition | Syracusefan.com

Losing proposition

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Tried to remain civil yesterday, but seeing all of the apparel bearing homage to pedophile enabler Paterno got the best of me more than once. Safe to say Mrs. Consigliere was not always happy with me in the Lexus Club. Don't know if it's apathy or denial on the part of the Nits but it really bothered me.

Did get a chance to meet Marvin Graves and David Tyree pregame. Was headed to lot L when a friend called and told me he was set up in Lot G. Tyree was participating in a pregame cookoff against Blair Thomas judged by John Stage of the Dinosaur and a couple of Penn State "tailgate afficianados." All the judges raved over David's Syracuse fantasy burger but judgement went by crowd reaction and they gave the win to Blair Thomas who cooked a ...

...VEGGIE BURGER!

Judges apparently finished up, put on their striped shirts and went inside to call the game.

Tried to remain civil yesterday, but seeing all of the apparel bearing homage to pedophile enabler Paterno got the best of me more than once. Safe to say Mrs. Consigliere was not always happy with me in the Lexus Club. Don't know if it's apathy or denial on the part of the Nits but it really bothered me.

Did get a chance to meet Marvin Graves and David Tyree pregame. Was headed to lot L when a friend called and told me he was set up in Lot G. Tyree was participating in a pregame cookoff against Blair Thomas judged by John Stage of the Dinosaur and a couple of Penn State "tailgate afficianados." All the judges raved over David's Syracuse fantasy burger but judgement went by crowd reaction and they gave the win to Blair Thomas who cooked a ...

...VEGGIE BURGER!

Judges apparently finished up, put on their striped shirts and went inside to call the game.

I won't lie and say I didn't try starting a Jerry Sandusky chant or that when I woman in the parking lot yelled to me that Syracuse was going down that I didn't respond by saying "like jerry Sandusky on a 10 year old boy."

To be fair the Jerry Sandusky chant was precipitated by several people yelling in my face that Syracuse sucks.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

All in all I didn't find the Penn State fans too obnoxious. Still, heading into the gates, a couple of times when they were doing the "We are" thing. In between we are and Penn State, I would yell "on probation".

I found it very unnerving the number of T-shirts praising Bill O'Brien. The cult-of-coach is what got you guy in trouble the last time, PSU.

Took this picture and thought these people were absolutely insane.

hymy2e4y.jpg

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom