Losing Stinks, but | Syracusefan.com

Losing Stinks, but

CU44SE

All Conference
I am at least encouraged by the growth of this team. Things seem to be coming together a little quicker than I anticipated. Yes the Colgate loss and the one last night stings. And it’s tough to know if some of these teams are actually good. But most of the kids played extremely hard and are battling out there. The past few Syracuse teams have lacked some fight/edge, but you can tell this young team has an edge to them this year. Love the attitude I am seeing from this team!!

It’s nice to have moments of excitement and entertainment in these games.

Bottom line though, 3-2. Both Ls against decent but not great teams. Hopefully we get at least one single quality win this year which would be better than last.

It’s nice to have moments of excitement and entertainment in these games.

Bottom line though, 3-2. Both Ls against decent but not great teams. Hopefully we get at least one single quality win this year which would be better than last.
The Colgate loss and how they lost is inexcusable and frustrating but we deserved it. Should have played more man to man. Last night’s loss is heartbreaking because we should have won. JB was way too slow to adjust during that 16-2 SJU run and his coaching the last 10 minutes was not good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom