Lost in the disappointment of last night's game is that CJ Fair... | Syracusefan.com

Lost in the disappointment of last night's game is that CJ Fair...

RF2044

Living Legend
...is up to shooting 49.1% from three point range.

Wow. Pretty amazing stat.

I'm actually getting to the point where I'm surprised when he misses from out there.

...is up to shooting 49.1% from three point range.

Wow.

I'm actually getting to the point where I'm surprised when he misses from out there.
And wondering as a caller to JBs radio show said, why not have him shoot more from 3. JB even indicated that maybe they should.

i think the movement of offense to get cj a couple corner treys a game is huge. We may have collapsed but i still think we are the team with a dynamite pg and defense and two forwards playing great basketball. If James with CJ gets us +16 against the overall #1 ... we are doing ok.. we have a ten times better shot to make a run than we did with the low confidence group that was out there in dc.

I think our lineup of MCW/Triche/Fair/Southerland/BMK is as versatile and talented as anyone in the country. I really think we can do some damage in this tourney. We're not going to face a team like Ville unless we play Ville again... They might end up being the top overall 1 seed and they know us like the back of their hand. If we do face them again it will be with different officials and we wont be trying to overcome fatigue.

I had expected more 3 point production from him this year. He hadn't shot it much at all in his first two years but the form was there, I had hoped he would develop as a shooter just like Joseph had in the second half of his career. Hopefully we can count on him to be a real threat next year, definitely gonna need some help in that area (hell we needed it this year).

Yeah, anytime he slides to the corner and gets a kickout I fully expect the shot to be a swish at this point.

Big if...but if develops his right hand and handle more by next year he will be ridiculous. Player of the year in the country type season imo

CJ has added to his game every year so far. I wouldn't be shocked if we saw even more development next season. I agree that the biggest addition he could make would be developing his right hand so that he can dribble and score more effectively with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom