Lost: Kris Joseph's confidence | Syracusefan.com

Lost: Kris Joseph's confidence

Marsh01

Living Legend
If anyone finds it please return it to the University. Thank you.

Hes good when he drives and dishes the 7 foot pass he just doesn't have the horse underneath. Maybe Rak.
I like when he cuts verticle across the lane instead of into the paint sometimes.

We get fouled a awfull lot because of no high post threat. That gives cincy plenty of time to reach in on our drives from the three point line.

He's currently more of a liability then an asset. Spotty defense, poor rebounding, and pathetic dribbling ability.

That is not lost. He never had it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Exactly, and they just body him now. And he can't get anything off.

Short point is, his confidence isn't something I expect to show up any time soon.

he gets some separation and hits a nice midrange jumper, then has a blow-by dunk on the next possession. i hope that helps.

We need KJO to be a drive and dish guy for us. Hes tall you need the height attacking the paint. With the ability to get good eyes on the basket or a nice dish.

he gets some separation and hits a nice midrange jumper, then has a blow-by dunk on the next possession. i hope that helps.

Yes I hope so. The dunk was awesome.

The "midrange jumper" was actually a tough, very long 2 - precisely the kind of shot every announcer loves to criticize when it doesn't go in

Yes I hope so. The dunk was awesome.

The "midrange jumper" was actually a tough, very long 2 - precisely the kind of shot every announcer loves to criticize when it doesn't go in
I just hate to see him hesitate.

Two hard dribbles and decide.

Do that all game and they won't stop him.

The three will start falling soon if he keeps that up.

We need KJO to be a drive and dish guy for us. Hes tall you need the height attacking the paint. With the ability to get good eyes on the basket or a nice dish.

KrisJo has just never done this. He drives to pull up, or drives all the way to the basket...He never drives and dishes.

He is keeping them in the game in the second half. Getting his mojo back. They don't have shot blockers, take it to the rak...

Hard for the guards to drive when you don't have a low post presense need his height no doubt. Now is his best chance to put this team on his back because we don't have Fab.

Would like to see Rak post up underneath. Win or lose get Joseph ot push it to Rak some.

8-11 with no turnovers... Yeah he definitely looks like he has no confidence out there.

Taking it to the rim with ease. Just because his 3 missed shots were 3's doesn't mean he has no confidence...

8-11 with no turnovers... Yeah he definitely looks like he has no confidence out there.

Taking it to the rim with ease. Just because his 3 missed shots were 3's doesn't mean he has no confidence...

I agree dude. That is what I was referring to. Stop taking threes and get to the damn basket. Happy for him

This has to be the stupidest thread I have read on this board all year.

8-11 FG's and 16 points from a senior on our team. And he's never played with confidence. What a joke.

You guys saw what time the thread was started, right? And that he was 2-6 at that point? Coming off a few games of 30+ minutes without breaking 13 points? Marred in a 3-19 three point slump (or something like that)?

Nothing stupid about this thread. Dude needs to ball a lot better than he has been. This could be the turned corner.

You guys saw what time the thread was started, right? And that he was 2-6 at that point? Coming off a few games of 30+ minutes without breaking 20 points? Marred in a 3-19 three point slump (or something like that)?

Nothing stupid about this thread. Dude needs to ball a lot better than he has been. This could be the turned corner.

Thank you.

My point was stop settling for the 22 footer and get to the hoop. Have confidence enough in your game where you can make that play which he has struggled with the past couple of games. That's all.

In fact, we should be thanking Marsh, since he went nuts since this thread got going.

You guys saw what time the thread was started, right? And that he was 2-6 at that point? Coming off a few games of 30+ minutes without breaking 13 points? Marred in a 3-19 three point slump (or something like that)?

How can he be 2-6 early and 8-11 now? Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom