Louisianna Lafayette coach ahead of Marrone | Syracusefan.com

Louisianna Lafayette coach ahead of Marrone

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
and their site is crowing.

OIYGHNBJSIHVPDY.20101212203339.jpg

Let's take a closer look at the "#10" best coach in America.

Record 6-2

Game One Lost to Oklahoma State 34-61

Game Two Won over Kent State 20-12

Game Three Beat Nicholls State 38-21

Game Four Beat FIU 36-31

Game Five Beat FAU 37-31

Game Six Beat Troy 31-17

Game Seven Beat North Texas State 31-10

Game Eight Lost 23-42 to Western Kentuck

The Rajun Cajun Site Is Providing A Link For Fans to Vote

Hudspeth Enters Top 10 of Coaches Award

Reminder: Doug has to remain in the top 15 to be considered. At one time he was as high as #3, he has since fallen to #12.

Here are the crieteria

Sportsmanship

Total personal foul penalties committed by head coach, staff or players.

Integrity

Integrity violations committed by head coach, staff or players on and off the field including NCAA compliance violations.

Responsibility

Participation in community service projects by either an individual coach or team during the 2011 year.

Excellence

On the Field - Winning percentage, current season ranking, total penalties and year-over-year improvement in win percentage and team ranking.*

In the Classroom - Divisions I-FBS and I-FCS are measured by current academic progress rate (APR) scores and year-over-year APR score change in comparison to division. Divisions II and III are measured by the total number of Academic All-Americans in the past three seasons ('10, '09, '08).
Fans can vote once each day until the Dec. 4 deadline when the 15 finalist will be chosen. Below is a timeline of the selection process:

2011 Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year Award Timeline

Evaluation (Dec. 4 – Dec. 6)

The top fifteen vote getters in each division are evaluated based on Sportsmanship, Integrity, Responsibility and Excellence. The selection committee then chooses ten finalists from Division I-FBS, five from Division I-FCS, five from Division II and five from Division III.

Finalist Voting (Dec. 6 – Dec. 22)

Fans have the opportunity to vote on the finalists from each division to impact who will be named a 2011 Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year. The national media and the College Football Hall of Fame selection committee also place their final votes.

Votes Tallied (Dec. 12 – Jan. 8, 2012)

Votes are tallied based on the following equation:
20% Fan Votes
55% College Football Hall of Fame Selection Committee Votes
25% National Media Votes

Winners Announced (Jan. 9, 2012)

The four winners will be announced in advance of the BCS National Championship Game hosted in New Orleans.

Hudspeth up to 5th, with a star.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom