Louisville '13-14 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville '13-14

With Memphis lies our hopes and wishes.

Uconn should be the one team that should at least split with UL.

I don' think they will split with UConn. I don't think they lose a conference game.

They are going to have one gaudy record playing the following conference games:

UConn
Cincinnati
South Florida
Memphis
Central Florida
Houston
SMU
Temple
Rutgers
Can someone explain to me why people get so much pleasure poking fun at someone else's situation?
The AAC is a 4-5 bid conference next year! 3 AAC teams in UL, UConn, and Memphis are ranked in the preseason top 25 and Temple, Cinci, will be right there. Sure there are a bunch of bottom feeder teams but what conference doesn't have 2-3 teams that pad the wins of the whole conference. I think Larry Brown might turn that SMU program around pretty quick, he has 2 top 100 prospects coming in this year and one was a McDonald's all-American.

If people want to give me facts about why this league will be bad I would love to hear it.

Can someone explain to me why people get so much pleasure poking fun at someone else's situation?
The AAC is a 4-5 bid conference next year! 3 AAC teams in UL, UConn, and Memphis are ranked in the preseason top 25 and Temple, Cinci, will be right there. Sure there are a bunch of bottom feeder teams but what conference doesn't have 2-3 teams that pad the wins of the whole conference. I think Larry Brown might turn that SMU program around pretty quick, he has 2 top 100 prospects coming in this year and one was a McDonald's all-American.

If people want to give me facts about why this league will be bad I would love to hear it.

Louisville is going to be a top tier team next year. Like top 5 all year long good. In the Big East of the past, it would have been inevitable that they would face one, two, or even three other top tier teams. Unless UCONN plays some amazing ball next year, I do not see another top tier team in that group. There are some decent teams, but none that I see even challenging Louisville next year.

This thread was not meant to disparage or make fun of the AAC. It was simply an observation that Louisville, like Kentucky is the football-first SEC, will have a very lopsided record when the supposed tough part of the schedule (in conference) features the teams listed above.

Louisville will lose to someone they're not supposed to. They did it this past year more than once.

no doubt. didnt they lose 3 in a row in january? no way they go undefeated in conference.

no doubt. didnt they lose 3 in a row in january? no way they go undefeated in conference.
Yeah. I believe they lost to us, Villanova, and Georgetown. Then they lost to Notre Dame a couple of weeks later.

Louisville will lose to someone they're not supposed to. They did it this past year more than once.

Yeah, they do this every year, even when they've got a great team.

I don' think they will split with UConn. I don't think they lose a conference game.
Uconn returns a formidable experienced starting 4... Boatrite, Napier, Daniels and Calhoun. They are scary talented. I will say again, I see Uconn finishing in the top 10.

This thread was not meant to disparage or make fun of the AAC. It was simply an observation that Louisville, like Kentucky is the football-first SEC, will have a very lopsided record when the supposed tough part of the schedule (in conference) features the teams listed above.

Ok, fair enough!

I still think a lot of people are under estimating this league Including you. Yes Louisville will be a tough team next year but it's not like they are returning their entire team. Off the top of my head I know they are losing their center, their point guard and another guard from last years eight-man rotation.
UConn and Memphis will battle Lville for the title and Cinci and Temple both could beat Lville! Cinci has their top 3 scorers back and add a 5 star Frosh PF.
BTW, Memphis has a monster recruiting class coming in this year, 6, 4-5 star recruits.[/quote]

Ok, fair enough!

I still think a lot of people are under estimating this league Including you. Yes Louisville will be a tough team next year but it's not like they are returning their entire team. Off the top of my head I know they are losing their center, their point guard and another guard from last years eight-man rotation.
UConn and Memphis will battle Lville for the title and Cinci and Temple both could beat Lville! Cinci has their top 3 scorers back and add a 5 star Frosh PF.
BTW, Memphis has a monster recruiting class coming in this year, 6, 4-5 star recruits.

Who will Temple have that will challenge L'ville? I'm just wondering because they lost Khaliff Wyatt and don't have a top 40 recruiting class.

And as a side note, don't have a top 40 incoming class either. I did not know that until I just checked. I could have swore they were in the top 30 at least.

After the physical assault SU was treated to at MSG by Louisville, they cannot lose enough for my taste. They are now Georgetown circa 1984 to me. F them.

we would have beaten louisvlle monday in april, and no way uconn top 10 next year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom