Louisville drew favorably... | Syracusefan.com

Louisville drew favorably...

I disagree. They're the bracket buster to me. Beat up on puffs...the favorite pick...this will end badly for them

In theory you'd think they'll be playing "angry" at getting a lower seed than they were expecting

Delaware will be a good game verse the 'Ville... With that said, I got UL beating Wich

They really loaded up on Wichita St...

Let's face it, Louisville got screwed with a 4. They should have been at least a 3, possibly a 2. If your near end of year play has any meaning to the committee, then a 4 is crazy. I do like Louisville (a big step down from Cuse of course), and although their SOS was not that high, SOS is a dumb indicator. Of course, WSU SOS can't be that high either, eh? Playing WSU or even UK will be tough, but they can definitely win against either. Actually, even though I despise UK, I think they got screwed a bit too with an 8. That 8-1 matchup (WSU-UK) will be something to see. Nevertheless, go Orange!

I still like Wichita State coming out of that region. So fundamentally sound and deep. Weak record aside, 34-0 is insane with the parity of college hoops.

I still like Wichita State coming out of that region. So fundamentally sound and deep. Weak record aside, 34-0 is insane with the parity of college hoops.

While 34-0 is very commendable, and they deserve a #1 seed, they never played anyone in the Top 25 all year long.

If they played in the ACC, I don't think they win 10 games. "Not 10 games."

(OK, for my humor-impaired critics, that's a bit of a joke. Maybe.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom