Louisville fans | Syracusefan.com

Louisville fans

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
that have come hear to read this board def think we are a bunch of sissies. Some people already gave up before the fight. I just want to let the Louisville fans know that some of us are ready for your first punch and after it comes we will let you know that our sister's and mothers hit harder than you. We don't fear you, We fear no team! The military doesn't wear bullet proof vest's they wear Syracuse jerseys!We killed Rambo, Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee all in the same day, before we even took our warm ups off.

Not me. All fu cking in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F Louisville and F Louisville fans......and while we're at it ! :mad:

that have come hear to read this board def think we are a bunch of sissies. Some people already gave up before the fight. I just want to let the Louisville fans know that some of us are ready for your first punch and after it comes we will let you know that our sister's and mothers hit harder than you. We don't fear you, We fear no team! The military doesn't wear bullet proof vest's they wear Syracuse jerseys!We killed Rambo, Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee all in the same day, before we even took our warm ups off.

Did you not take your meds today? Ha ha.

Seriously, go Cuse. But, majority of UofL fans are good fans, then there are UK fans...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom