Louisville is up 58-16 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville is up 58-16

Louisville seems to always peak this time of year. They are a serious threat to repeat.

Yep. Agreed. It's Rutgers but still. Impressive. Want no part of these guys.

Must avoid L'ville in the tourney at all costs!

The Rutgers basketball program isn't even worth joking about anymore.

With the way ACC teams hated losing to the new guys this year, wait until they start getting pounded by the Cards.

That Delany is a genius, I tell ya.

If the cable TV scheme doesn't work out for them, this will be seen as the greatest error ever made by an Athletic Conference.

That Delany is a genius, I tell ya.

If the cable TV scheme doesn't work out for them, this will be seen as the greatest error ever made by an Athletic Conference.
I hope they pull a Big East/Temple and boot them out. That'd be hilarious.

me disagree
Would you count Pitino and a pretty experienced squad out? Harrell has become a beast to go with Smith and Hancock. If they get help from another couple of guys, they'll make a deep run.

Ville has the last #1 locked up if they win the conference tourny

I think they would need a lot of help to get a 1 (i.e. Bubble teams winning the ACC and Big Ten tourneys).

I propose a new NCAA regulation if you lose by 60 in a conference Tournament game you program is shut down for a year.

92-31 final. Good lord.

nuclear_disaster.jpg

Louisville has won the KenPom #1 ranking championship!

My god that conference is awful

Best moment last night - RU's coach Eddie Jordan after one of his players missed one of the many short shots they choked on said to a guy in the stands, "Any one up there that can hit a layup?"

It's just so impressive to run the score up on basically a high school team. Maybe they should get the #1 overall seed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom