Louisville... Jerseys?? | Syracusefan.com

Louisville... Jerseys??

sheaj

Walk On
http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/28/picture-the-new-adidas-uniforms-are-here/

Any word if the Cardinals are going to be bringing these atrocities to the dome on Saturday?

738233573.jpg

Wow... ugly.

Not til the BET apparently... yikes. that will be a lot of ugly in MSG. Our guys should roll out in full Otto form at this point.

Somebody needs to stop adidas.

I get variety, and new crazy uni's, but these are awful.

Whoever thought copying Zubaz was a great idea should be fired immediately.

mike-rhyner-zubaz.jpg

imgres
I thought we had hit rock bottom a while ago. Wow.

If we are going to do this, let's go all the way. Let's expose their midriffs, give them mullet hair, add a white wife beater top with mustard and gravy stains, spray paint the word PINK on the back of the shorts and outfit them with goby boots and argyle socks. Maybe a purple hat with a long feather in it too.

mike-rhyner-zubaz.jpg

imgres

Ha I was just going to post the Zubaz comparison.

Addidas sucks at uniforms. Just stop already.

I thought we had hit rock bottom a while ago. Wow.

If we are going to do this, let's go all the way. Let's expose their midriffs, give them mullet hair, add a white wife beater top with mustard and gravy stains, spray paint the word PINK on the back of the shorts and outfit them with goby boots and argyle socks. Maybe a purple hat with a long feather in it too.

exactly.. notre dames are the worst though.. looks like something a leprechaun going to a drag contest would wear.. it kinda looks like they are trying to go for a semi- camo look.. and its awful- what ever happened to new uniforms being a once every 3-5 years thing? Now its like twice a season.

mike-rhyner-zubaz.jpg

imgres
I'm shocked, I tell ya, SHOCKED, that this guy is holding a Milwaukee's Best can.

mike-rhyner-zubaz.jpg

Is that a mullet toupee? I think this guy may have achieved the pinnacle of white trashiness. Shut it down all you other wannabes.

I've determined the exact moment when Adidas jumped the shark.

UMFB_MSU_Uniforms-thumb-333x221-112003.jpg

Who brought the NC State fan into the convo?
mike-rhyner-zubaz.jpg

Ha - Ive seen that guy 3 times a week at the local target here in WV ... heard he is running for city council next year...

I've determined the exact moment when Adidas jumped the shark.

UMFB_MSU_Uniforms-thumb-333x221-112003.jpg
My buddy who went to Michigan Law thought this year's jerseys against Alabama looked like they were made in a Wal-Mart.
images.jpg

The Carnivalization of the game, lol. Face it, NIKE was first at this bizarre re-working of tradition. It became a marketing ploy of the first order for fans of freaking shoes. Half of our younger fans focus as much on shoes and uni's as they do on the game. We've raised excellent little corporate true believers.

For Louisville, the complaints are hitting some high decibels. For me, reality says if this is the worst thing to happen, we're all in pretty good shape, lol. Hey - we play in an arena called "Yum!" for pete Sakes. You guys arena is named after an air conditioner. Carnivalization happened long before now, lol. We all bought that pizza, now we face the wrath of our bowels, lol.