Louisville literally fouls on every single play. | Syracusefan.com

Louisville literally fouls on every single play.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
With the refs help, they basically physically and mentally out played us down the stretch. It's too bad but we need to regroup and hope we don't see this team again.

i just find it odd that the team sitting back in zone defense is in deep foul trouble early and the team applying the aggressive hands on full court in your face pressure isn't. we got screwed. simple.

If something is not done to change the way this game is officiated, whoever the next coach is will have to start to play this mug-ball that has become so common place. The play where MCW was called for the flagrant, the defender had both hands and is body impeding his movement. How is that not a foul? I do not like NBA ball, but the NCAA needs to follow their lead and let the offense flow again. Right now, it's just horrid.

If something is not done to change the way this game is officiated, whoever the next coach is will have to start to play this mug-ball that has become so common place. The play where MCW was called for the flagrant, the defender had both hands and is body impeding his movement. How is that not a foul? I do not like NBA ball, but the NCAA needs to follow their lead and let the offense flow again. Right now, it's just horrid.

That was literally the worst basketball call I've ever seen. To call that an offensive foul is one thing...to call it a flagrant is just absolute horse .

I don't care what the rule is with the offensive player and elbows. Who cares? When a guy's getting ridden like Secretariat out there, what is the offensive ball handler supposed to do?

Seriously. CBs get away with less at the line of scrimmage for crying out loud!

That was literally the worst basketball call I've ever seen. To call that an offensive foul is one thing...to call it a flagrant is just absolute horse .

I don't care what the rule is with the offensive player and elbows. Who cares? When a guy's getting ridden like Secretariat out there, what is the offensive ball handler supposed to do?

lol...if they allow the defense to get that close, the defender should headbutt the elbow. FLAGRANT! :)

The ACC should not be nearly as thuggish as this, which is why Louisville will not do as well in the ACC.

This was just another great reason why CUSE is better off out of this league.

Louisville will be gone from the Tourney by game 3.

With the refs help, they basically physically and mentally out played us down the stretch. It's too bad but we need to regroup and hope we don't see this team again.

Yes, they let the poor officiating rattle them, but it should never come to that.

The officiating should never be that bad.

The defender, Hancock, had 2 hands on MCW. A foul should have been called on Hancock before anything MCW did. Offenses are way down because refs are allowing defenders to hand check and ride the man with the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom