Louisville not having much fun today | Syracusefan.com

Louisville not having much fun today

SWC75

Bored Historian
Minnesota is going off like Virginia against us: 10 threes so far and they average 5. Bill Murray is this there, (his son Luke is con the 'Ville staff), watching the Gophers win 59-43.

1553190638614.png

Chris Mack should be embarrassed by how poorly he coached today. This was a lopsided matchup when comparing he and Pitino.

uninspiring effort for the 'ville. Running to much clock on Offense then, a dumb foul on a reach in with 7 on shot clock, then an air ball three. To be fair, I think I heard a smart guy say it's tough to win games when you don't hit shots. Louisville went 0 for, down the stretch.

“Cousins” are in full meltdown. Kyle says he won’t speak with anyone until April 9. Very painful! I thought they’d win their first game.

wow the gophers have hit 11 3's today, most ever in a NCAA tourny game for them.

naturally i had Ville in my bracket pool. and Yale to upset LSU. you want to make some money? pick the complete opposite of every team I pick

missed every big shot, dumb fouls late in shot clock and Minn made Fts..

Louisville fulfills their destiny by bowing out of the big dance.

I meant to pick Minnesota because I figured a lot of people on the board would automatically pick against the Big 10. But I have the flu and screwed up picking

Meanwhile those pesky Catamounts are leading Florida State, who i have in the Final Four, 45-44 with 10:20 to go.

Minnesota is going off like Virginia against us: 10 threes so far and they average 5. Bill Murray is this there, (his son Luke is con the 'Ville staff), watching the Gophers win 59-43.

View attachment 157031

My bracket already got 0-2 because I picked Louisville and Yale to win the first game.

New Mexico State had a 78% guy on the line, down 2 with 1.1 seconds left. he misses the first, makes the second. #3 is in and out again but out of bounds to the Aggies. They airball a wide open three...Survive and advance...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom