Louisville opens -5 over Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

Louisville opens -5 over Syracuse...

My orange glasses rarely get in the way, but the way we've played the last 2 days I would've guessed 2.5 at the most.

My orange glasses rarely get in the way, but the way we've played the last 2 days I would've guessed 2.5 at the most.

Nah, says more about the way L'ville has been playing. I think it might even drift higher. You in, brother?

We may be surprised but the public has actually bet the line higher as its now 5.5 at most books. Dang.

ESPN poll yesterday had Gtown at 77% winning over us. Shows what Joe Public knows. Sagarin predictor says UL by 5 on neutral court though (it had GT by 1 in last nights game).

ESPN poll yesterday had Gtown at 77% winning over us. Shows what Joe Public knows. Sagarin predictor says UL by 5 on neutral court though (it had GT by 1 in last nights game).
Yeah, I'm just hoping that its anything but a neutral court tonight.

Bet on Pitt and Georgetown and now I have nothing left to bet but the clothes on my back but it's going on Louisville to complete the trifecta reverse jinx. You guys are welcome and could you spare a few dollars?

4th game in 4 days vs. the full court press might explain the spread

Lines always open close to KP as LV uses same type of rating system.

Some person mentioned on the radio the oter day, that it is in Vegas best interests to remain fairly true to its ratings and make small adjustments only. Missed the why part..

Lines always open close to KP as LV uses same type of rating system.

Some person mentioned on the radio the oter day, that it is in Vegas best interests to remain fairly true to its ratings and make small adjustments only. Missed the why part..
KP and Sagarin. It's remarkably close every game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom