Louisville rolling Marquette | Syracusefan.com

Louisville rolling Marquette

RF2044

Living Legend
I turned it on after the nova / prov game went long, and at that point Marquette was up 11-3.

Total domination from ville from that point on. If this was a fight, they'd stop it.

Marquette is a tad overrated and not really tested. Would put us back on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm watching UConn/USF. The Bulls up 27-15 at half. Sheesh, UConn looks totally and completely lost again zone defenses, that and their big men seem to be getting worse by the game.

I'm watching UConn/USF. The Bulls up 27-15 at half. Sheesh, UConn looks totally and completely lost again zone defenses, that and their big men seem to be getting worse by the game.

I am 100% convinced that any of our scholarship frontcourt players would be their top frontcourt player.

I am 100% convinced that any of our scholarship frontcourt players would be their top frontcourt player.
Coleman or Keita would get 32mpg.

Marq has a stupid easy schedule. Plays 'Cuse once, plays L'ville once, plays Cincy once.

Game over. The rout is on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've watched Pitt and Marquette a couple of times. To beat them you have to pressure the ball. Both teams are shaky, but if you just let them pass it around, they do pretty well.

I've watched Pitt and Marquette a couple of times. To beat them you have to pressure the ball. Both teams are shaky, but if you just let them pass it around, they do pretty well.
Marquette plays pretty well against our zone, but they don't have the talent that Pitt does this year (at least in my opinion).

Marquette only down 4.5 points

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom