Louisville Tailgate Nov 23rd | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Tailgate Nov 23rd

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
It is a GO!

CorpJet will be running it. We have a private parking lot reserved a few blocks from the stadium. If you went in 2015 it is that lot.

Tickets should be around $25-30 and parking is $20. More info soon over at the tailgate board.

If you definitely know you want to go...chime in here with a best guess of tickets requested.

It is a GO!

CorpJet will be running it. We have a private parking lot reserved a few blocks from the stadium. If you went in 2015 it is that lot.

Tickets should be around $25-30 and parking is $20. More info soon over at the tailgate board.

If you definitely know you want to go...chime in here with a best guess of tickets requested.

Did you intend on this thread to be on the football board or did you think it was on the tailgate board? Let me know here and I’ll move it if you want.

Did you intend on this thread to be on the football board or did you think it was on the tailgate board? Let me know here and I’ll move it if you want.
Keep it here for now. I'm waiting for corpjet to write his post over at the Tailgate Board. He can transfer any names collected here for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom