Louisville vs. Illinois State | Syracusefan.com

Louisville vs. Illinois State

Syracusian

Scout Team
Is anyone watching this? Illinois State is winning 57-56.

The refs, again, are being nuts. First they called a 10 second call on Illinois state when the ball was inbounded at 33 seconds and they whistled it dead at 25 seconds...

Then they called a phantom elbow to the face, that they weren't going to call, but once Hancock flopped they whistled it. Then they reviewed it to call it a flagrant foul, but didn't...

Then, they just randomly had a conference about something

I've been watching the second half. Great game.

But the refs are definitely starting to begin to influence how the game is unfolding with some of these calls. Hate to see that in a game that is this competitive.

Even so, they are deadlocked--this could still go either way with 3:44 to go.

Is anyone watching this? Illinois State is winning 57-56.

The refs, again, are being nuts. First they called a 10 second call on Illinois state when the ball was inbounded at 33 seconds and they whistled it dead at 25 seconds...

Then they called a phantom elbow to the face, that they weren't going to call, but once Hancock flopped they whistled it. Then they reviewed it to call it a flagrant foul, but didn't...

Then, they just randomly had a conference about something
Siva should have his 5th foul but gave it the guy who stole it away from him.

Behanan is a friggin' beast. Really struggling at the FT line, though.

missed goaltend. Game handed to Louisville.

I'll never understand who's job it is to review refs and approve them to still be employed. Someone needs to be fired

I'll never understand who's job it is to review refs and approve them to still be employed. Someone needs to be fired
can't have 2 Kentucky teams lose.

Haha, wow. SERIOUSLY?! Since when in the world is that not a foul? I understand it happened at the end of the game, but that was complete bullshit.

I only started watching this game after the Kentucky game, but what a bunch of terrible calls. Just terrible.

I only watched after the UK/Baylor game ended but wow the refs sucked for the part of the game taht I saw. They really gave Ill St. no legit chance to win.