Louisville's Kuric | Syracusefan.com

Louisville's Kuric

NKR1978

Living Legend
That mfer scored 4 on 2/7 shooting against something called Bellamarine (?).

That mfer scored 4 on 2/7 shooting against something called Bellamarine (?).

Seemed like every game last season, SU turned an opponent's average player into Larry Bird for the evening. It's just a service we provide out of the goodness of our hearts.

Umm...who cares...preseason game. It's not like Scoop, Triche, or Joseph did much the other night. Kuric can ball, obviously.

Seemed like every game last season, SU turned an opponent's average player into Larry Bird for the evening. It's just a service we provide out of the goodness of our hearts.

You can say that about that Marra guy from Louisville but Kuric is a legit player.

You can say that about that Marra guy from Louisville but Kuric is a legit player.
Yeah, you're right. I think it was Marra that lit us up out of nowhere last year.

For what it's worth, Bellarmine won the d2 title last year and is preseason no. 1 this yr ... and ya, it doesn't matter whatsoever what kind of stats a proven guy like Kuric puts up in these kind of things

Louisville has kids that seem to have been there for 10 years.

I love this. It's definitely true, I'm sure I'll hear of 5-10 players this year who I could've sworn had already graduated this year, at least.

I'm thinking BE fans probably feel the same way about Scoop.

For what it's worth, Bellarmine won the d2 title last year and is preseason no. 1 this yr ... and ya, it doesn't matter whatsoever what kind of stats a proven guy like Kuric puts up in these kind of things

I just thought it was funny.

Well he will just have to make up for it against us ; )

I'm sure he will. I also assume Louisville has a guy buried on its bench that will shoot 9/12 from 3 against Syracuse the next time we play.

He is now, but two years ago on Senior Day he wasn't regarded as such. Ditto for Marra three weeks earlier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom