Love Baylor's Unis | Syracusefan.com

Love Baylor's Unis

PoppyHart

All American
The away jerseys are so much better than the solid home jerseys which look blurry even in HD.

The away jerseys are so much better than the solid home jerseys which look blurry even in HD.

If you're talking about the mid 90's highlighter color, I must disagree with you. Those things are gross.

The home ones are nuclear and are radioactive on the TV screen the road ones are very well done with the dark green with the neon yellow. BTW, watching this game a couple minutes ago Brent was talking about the Baylor's women's basketball team and was being complementary about how they turned around the Baylor sports programs and Bobby Knight was VERY quiet and had no comments. It was like Brent was talking to himself I was thinking Bobby prolly didn't want to get in trouble by saying something so he kept quiet.

The home ones are nuclear and are radioactive on the TV screen the road ones are very well done with the dark green with the neon yellow. BTW, watching this game a couple minutes ago Brent was talking about the Baylor's women's basketball team and was being complementary about how they turned around the Baylor sports programs and Bobby Knight was VERY quiet and had no comments. It was like Brent was talking to himself I was thinking Bobby prolly didn't want to get in trouble by saying something so he kept quiet.

Ha, noticed that. I think Bobby has them in the UK column.

Well their best player is a guy so...

BTW I found my new Musberger drinking game in football games with Oregon, its every time he says Oregon defensive coordinator Nick Aliotti for Baylor games its every time he says Canadian Brady Heslup.

Looks like Baylor's uniforms would be better used for camouflage in a South American jungle.

Musburger saying that Knight is the first person to ever eat an ice cream cone on him gave me a disturbing mental image.

Jesus I just noticed those shorts. Good lord they suck. God help Nike if they spew out crap like that for us.

Worst alternate bball uni's I've ever seen.

Zubaz on the bball court?

Who comes up with this ?

Jesus I just noticed those shorts. Good lord they suck. God help Nike if they spew out crap like that for us.

Didn't cinci sport something similar last night with their shorts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom