Love how loyal are former players are | Syracusefan.com

Love how loyal are former players are

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Speaks volumes on how loyal jb has been to them, his defense of his players is something to look up too. he treats them as family not only when they play but for a lifetime. Even though he has a bad rap with the media because hes sick of answering the same questions over and over again, i understand completely. Taking my orange superfan glasses off, he would be someone id like to play for if i was a top recruit looking for a destination, instead im just an internet poster : (

Speaks volumes on how loyal jb has been to them, his defense of his players is something to look up too. he treats them as family not only when they play but for a lifetime. Even though he has a bad rap with the media because hes sick of answering the same questions over and over again, i understand completely. Taking my orange superfan glasses off, he would be someone id like to play for if i was a top recruit looking for a destination, instead im just an internet poster : (
Good post. I'm on board with all that, except for the last part. You're not "just an internet poster." You're a legend in the making.

Just remember Cuse makes Albany famous not the other way around.
See 02-03.

I love how loyal they our too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Come on, you could correct that for him. He's a good poster. In fact, I believe a collection of his posts wood cell.

I just figured out than and then i think lol, to and too is next. Never had a problem with there, their and they're.

They're are better things to pick each others brains on than grammar.

I'd like to see it from some of the football players. They need it badly.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom