Love Josh Kirkland | Syracusefan.com

Love Josh Kirkland

OrangePA

Living Legend
Wow.

Can this guy play.

Hard to believe he's an LB - looks like a DB.

But he hits and as Tom observed he flies to the ball and clearly has a high football IQ.

Give me eleven Josh Kirklands

So, for those of us who weren't able to watch the spring game, how did Arcinega play? How does his speed / lateral mobility look?

All of the sudden, the LB corps looks loaded, with Arcinega and Kirkland bolstering depth and ratcheting up the level of competition.

Arc certainly passes the LOOK test. Kid is a beast.

I zeroed in on him for a couple plays and he seemed to get hung up on some blocks, but he was going against the ones. I think he'll play faster as he learns the D.

Of course, Spruill looks to be in the best shape of his life, so I'm not sure Arc will see the field much, barring injury. Unless they move Spruill outside.

So, for those of us who weren't able to watch the spring game, how did Arcinega play? How does his speed / lateral mobility look?

All of the sudden, the LB corps looks loaded, with Arcinega and Kirkland bolstering depth and ratcheting up the level of competition.

From seeing Kirkland in person he really doesn't seem that small. I mean he is a bit undersized for an OLB, but it's not like he's much smaller then the ones we have now. His speed more then makes up for it.

Arc was solid. Really shuts things down up the middle.

Kirkland was making some plays but he was also off sides about 5 times (only 3 were called). I was impressed with him but if you get 25 yards in penalties what good is that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom