Love what I am seeing from Rak tonight | Syracusefan.com

Love what I am seeing from Rak tonight

I think he plays best when he's angry, something to prove to the doubters. I see this team and start to think that each one of them could care less if they don't contribute big numbers during the game. Get the ball in the f**king hole, doesn't matter who does it. I really do hope it's anyone, any night. Other teams have no idea what to do against this.

I think he plays best when he's angry, something to prove to the doubters. I see this team and start to think that each one of them could care less if they don't contribute big numbers during the game. Get the ball in the f**king hole, doesn't matter who does it. I really do hope it's anyone, any night. Other teams have no idea what to do against this.

Yeah JB p*issed off and he started playing...now you JB will try and p*ss him off in the future it "motivate him" some people play better angry.

Yeah JB p*issed off and he started playing...now you JB will try and p*ss him off in the future it "motivate him" some people play better angry.
Lebron. I'm a Knick fan, but I always thought Lebron was extra-scary when he was angry and wanted to shut people up.
Not comparing Rak to Lebron by any means, but you're right, it really fuels some of these guys. Watch, if he doesn't let up, I call blocked dunk in the 2nd half.

Lottery!!! Amazing how every game someone else steps up. Understatement of the year: We have some very good players!!!

Again, Rak is just so athletic. Not just that he can run and jump, but he's really, really coordinated for his size. If he ever puts it all together, he will be one heck of a player.

Again, Rak is just so athletic. Not just that he can run and jump, but he's really, really coordinated for his size. If he ever puts it all together, he will be one heck of a player.

Yeah, he was so unrefined when he arrived. Physical tools are outstanding, though--when he gets a little more game experience under his belt, and if he continues to work hard to refine his offensive game, he could be a very, very nice player for us.

CJ with 15 and 10 three minutes into the second half. Not bad :D.

Like what he's doing. Putting himself in good positon to score.

Fair to. Beasting on the boards.

This team is a nightmare for the opposition when they are clicking. It's like being blindfolded and taking on a gang single handedly. Lord have mercy for Canisius!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom