Love ya, Melo...But... | Syracusefan.com

Love ya, Melo...But...

That was actually a pretty cool read. They don't know much, but they do know some. Plus, you gotta love these quotes from Melo...

Who is your pick to win the tournament?Carmelo Anthony: "That's a no-brainer. That's a rhetorical question." [He's picking Syracuse.]

OK, 'Melo, if you had $1 billion on the line, and you had to choose between your alma mater, Syracuse, and top-ranked Florida, what would you do?
Carmelo Anthony:
"I'm not going with Florida over Syracuse for a billion. I'm sticking with my boys."

'Melo, how often do people bring up your championship run at Syracuse?
Carmelo Anthony:
"Everywhere you go. It seems like Syracuse fans and alumni are everywhere. Everywhere you go that kind of is the only thing they want to talk about, that championship run we had there. When I go back to Syracuse, it always feels like it just happened. It's hard to believe that it was 11 years ago. …I was blessed to win two gold medals, but winning the NCAA Tournament, there is no better feeling than that."

What Melo has done for Syracuse is unprecedented by any of the "one and done's". Pro-Orange all the time, love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom