Loved the Highlight Plays | Syracusefan.com

Loved the Highlight Plays

newmexicuse

All Conference
The G dunk & the Kaleb 360.

G had an incredible game. He showed great form on his trey attempts.Tremendous vision on the assists to Rak.

KJ really showed some moxie the way he played the balance of the 2nd half after the two bad TOs.

The thing I liked about the 360 is that it was the right thing to do to let his defender go by!

The G dunk & the Kaleb 360.

G had an incredible game. He showed great form on his trey attempts.Tremendous vision on the assists to Rak.

KJ really showed some moxie the way he played the balance of the 2nd half after the two bad TOs.

In Kalebs case its like swimming with dolphins instead of with sharks.

Nobody is going to go right down the lane in the halfcourt, or in transition and just score. You need to keep the defenders on their heels, instead of being on your heels. He did a great job in the first half with his transition plays attacking from the side with a hesitation euro step, and drawing a body foul. A month ago, he would have went straight down the middle of the court in transition and got blocked.

Reminds me of freshmen dion he would blocked in transition alot as a fresh, but as a soph would use the euro step and always knew if a defender was trailing and not risk it on his thunder dunks.

Agree with all of this. The Cooney buzzer beater was pretty nice too. :)

I did not think he had that range. The day still belong to G. I think that was his best game I've seen him play as an Orangemen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom