Loved this comment from Trevor Cooney | Syracusefan.com

Loved this comment from Trevor Cooney

In Bud's Article today.

"We'll see," said Trevor Cooney. "We'll see how we'll respond. We've got some good guys on our team, and guys who don't like to lose at all. And I'm one of those guys. We'll be ready to bring it. We've got to respond the right way."
Good find. I like players with fire in their bellies, especially ones that remain in self control and make the correction s necessary to win. I have a good gut feeling about our visit to Cameron.

You dont want to make him angry!

Attachments

• hulkcooney.jpg
    hulkcooney.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 98
Cusefan0307 said:
In Bud's Article today. "We'll see," said Trevor Cooney. "We'll see how we'll respond. We've got some good guys on our team, and guys who don't like to lose at all. And I'm one of those guys. We'll be ready to bring it. We've got to respond the right way."

I love his fire and energy, especially paired with Ennis' calm, cool demeanor.

Would really like to see one more year with those two as the starting backcourt.

In Bud's Article today.

"We'll see," said Trevor Cooney. "We'll see how we'll respond. We've got some good guys on our team, and guys who don't like to lose at all. And I'm one of those guys. We'll be ready to bring it. We've got to respond the right way."

That's great...as long as they back it up. Otherwise, just words.

Hoping they "bring it" for at least 40 minutes tonight.

Would love to see Cooney hits some early shots tonight to get off on the right foot. When he is feeling it early, watch out!

Would love to see Cooney hits some early shots tonight to get off on the right foot. When he is feeling it early, watch out!
This. Could you imagine Cooney hitting 3 or 4 3's in a row early and he gets us out to an early 10pt lead? Nothing beats making a crowd like that silent almost instantly.

This. Could you imagine Cooney hitting 3 or 4 3's in a row early and he gets us out to an early 10pt lead? Nothing beats making a crowd like that silent almost instantly.
You'd have to gag the crazies to shut them up.

Remember when Andy Rautins went off at Georgetown his Senior Year. A performance like that from Trevor could bury Duke.

"We'll see" isn't exactly the fiery response I was hoping for when I opened this thread.

Though, he has shown he has the fire and I'm sure this team is jacked up, that response doesn't really show it.

Maybe they could use a lesson from stevenson on how to truly get amped up before a game (or maybe that would be a bit much).

Gotta love this team! No doubt in my mind, they will bring the attitude and effort. To a man they reflect Cooney's feelings. Let's just hope the shots fall.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom