Low post threat... | Syracusefan.com

Low post threat...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
I feel that is the one thing that could put this team head and shoulders over the competition.

With a low post threat.
1.Kris has someone to dish to off his drive and Fair could go backdoor slashing when Kris drives making double teams much harder for the defense. As well as Southerland opening the lane from outside for his drive.
2. Triches 10 foot hesitation shot has someone to dish to.
3. Dions sidestep in the lane has someone to dish to.
4. Scoop can drive and do more with a less clogged lane like a true point guard does. No PF stuck on the block on his side
-Thats four returning experienced true isolation threats.
5. Keita and Raks dribble will be much better if they know the double can't be risked.
6. As said before Fair will have the backdoor slash open if they try doubling with his defender. The defense will have to pick their poison who to dish to.
7. MCW is tall and smooth for a PG.

Nobody else this year could possibly change the chemistry of the team that much. With a low post threat on the floor this could be our best paint attacking team EVER.

Melo could be that guy and he can shoot frethrows :cool:. Hope the staff can get him cleared to play from day one. Especially with the loss of 7 foot Riley.

I feel that is the one thing that could put this team head and shoulders over the competition.

With a low post threat.
1.Kris has someone to dish to off his drive and Fair could go backdoor slashing when Kris drives making double teams much harder for the defense. As well as Southerland opening the lane from outside for his drive.
2. Triches 10 foot hesitation shot has someone to dish to.
3. Dions sidestep in the lane has someone to dish to.
4. Scoop can drive and do more with a less clogged lane like a true point guard does. No PF stuck on the block on his side
-Thats four returning experienced true isolation threats.
5. Keita and Raks dribble will be much better if they know the double can't be risked.
6. As said before Fair will have the backdoor slash open if they try doubling with his defender. The defense will have to pick their poison who to dish to.
7. MCW is tall and smooth for a PG.

Nobody else this year could possibly change the chemistry of the team that much. With a low post threat on the floor this could be our best paint attacking team EVER.

Melo could be that guy and he can shoot frethrows :cool:. Hope the staff can get him cleared to play from day one. Especially with the loss of 7 foot Riley.

I'm not really sure this is our "best paint attacking team ever" and I'm not entirely sold on Melo being that guy, but obviously a low post threat is a good thing for any team. My hope is that Joseph adds an element of low post moves to his game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom