LOYOLA!! | Syracusefan.com

LOYOLA!!

So crappy... Kentucky may have easiest path ever. Davidson, Buffalo, UMBC, and Loyola is a possibility

And God is on Loyola-Chicago's side.

PoG82bu.gif

Jesuits, a group I often see mentioned in various "conspiracy theory" discussions(I dont give much thought to them if Jesuits are mentioned), along with some other groups I probably cant mention(being theyre more worthy of it).

Jesuits, a group I often see mentioned in various "conspiracy theory" discussions(I dont give much thought to them if Jesuits are mentioned), along with some other groups I probably cant mention(being theyre more worthy of it).

The Society of Jesus, which in a previous iteration brought us the Spanish Inquisition.

I have known quite a few. The only conspiracies I have seen have centered around fine dining and really good whiskey.

They do understand how to run a University and deliver a quality education (even at Georgetown and BC).

The Society of Jesus, which in a previous iteration brought us the Spanish Inquisition.

I have known quite a few. The only conspiracies I have seen have centered around fine dining and really good whiskey.

They do understand how to run a University and deliver a quality education (even at Georgetown and BC).

Townie, I dont disagree with what you said, other than no conspiracy theories about them. Just do a 5 second search and see how many thousands of results you get. I already said I dont give much thought to them. It doesnt mean they dont exist. As for the Spanish, they ruined a lot of good things, including indigenous spiritual practices that actually worked, converting people at the end of the sword, and literally destroying much of their culture and physical creations. So Christ-like, no? Similar in Hawaii with the Hunas being banned, but it wasnt the Spanish you can blame for that. Again, banning stuff that actually worked.

My daughter is a sophomore student athlete at Loyola and loves it. Great school. Go Ramblers!!

Townie, I dont disagree with what you said, other than no conspiracy theories about them. Just do a 5 second search and see how many thousands of results you get. I already said I dont give much thought to them. It doesnt mean they dont exist. As for the Spanish, they ruined a lot of good things, including indigenous spiritual practices that actually worked, converting people at the end of the sword, and literally destroying much of their culture and physical creations. So Christ-like, no? Similar in Hawaii with the Hunas being banned, but it wasnt the Spanish you can blame for that. Again, banning stuff that actually worked.

Of course, that bit about the Jesuits and the Spanish Inquisition was my attempt as a joke. I don’t think many people can make the connection between the two or know the history of the once banned Order.

Our three sons went to Jesuit high schools here in DC and. Two went on to Jesuit universities for undergrad and the other for graduate school. We belong to one of the few Jesuit parishes. So if “money spent” is any indicator, maybe I should add SJ to my signature.

I don’t know how much time you have spent in Spain or how much you know about the history, culture, etc. But, I have found it to be a very strange place and way different from the rest of Europe. It has been at the friction point between the Christian and Muslin worlds for Centuries. So I’m not too quick to judge as theirs is an extraordinary circumstance.

My daughter is a sophomore student athlete at Loyola and loves it. Great school. Go Ramblers!!

Loyola of Maryland has an excellent reputation here in Maryland. It’s a good school attended by kids from families with good values.

The current Pope is a Jesuit. The Superior General of the order was often referred to as "The Black Pope." Well, now one is the regular Pope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom