Class of 2019 - LS Joey Kelly (AZ) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 LS Joey Kelly (AZ) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

No photos, but yesterday was Joey's graduation party. Seriously the nicest family and friends. They all plan on coming to Syracuse numerous times to see him play. Even the family friends. A bunch of friends have upstate roots and family in Buffalo, and Syracuse. I think our game watches just picked up about 20 new people. Everyone is so psyched to have Joey at Syracuse. And I can't again emphasize what a great guy he is. Oh and Cole Murphy is in town, and reached out Joey to help him work out for the Cardinals.

No photos, but yesterday was Joey's graduation party. Seriously the nicest family and friends. They all plan on coming to Syracuse numerous times to see him play. Even the family friends. A bunch of friends have upstate roots and family in Buffalo, and Syracuse. I think our game watches just picked up about 20 new people. Everyone is so psyched to have Joey at Syracuse. And I can't again emphasize what a great guy he is. Oh and Cole Murphy is in town, and reached out Joey to help him work out for the Cardinals.

Please ensure they know they are always welcome to tailgate with us!

I'm all in on us becoming Special Teams University. Seems like we're set up very well for the future

Is he riding a bicycle?
No. Don't forget that people coming from AZ have to go buy most of their stuff there. So they are coming in a couple of days early to get him set up. First practice is the 3rd, so need to be finished on the 2nd. Not really a funny comment even though it is meant to be.

No. Don't forget that people coming from AZ have to go buy most of their stuff there. So they are coming in a couple of days early to get him set up. First practice is the 3rd, so need to be finished on the 2nd. Not really a funny comment even though it is meant to be.
Sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom