Ludicrous | Syracusefan.com

Ludicrous

All 111 shot attempts from the field came from 3 (made 40). How does a team go an entire game without attempting a 2pt field goal????

Grinnell plays a interesting style of basketball. Hockey line shift substitution pattern every 2 minutes. This is the same school in which Jack Taylor scored 138 points in a game about 10 years ago.

So much wrong with this.

They played Emmaus Bible College.

If God wanted them to stop shooting from outside the arc, He would have switched them to m-2-m.

So much wrong with this.
didnt we get a transfer from Grinell a few years ago. I remember he was pressed into duty once or twice.

So much wrong with this.
I had Erasmus +56 points. Imagine how I felt.

Last edited:

So much wrong with this.
If jacking up 100+ threes is wrong

I don't want to be right.

I worked at Grinnell for three years and the games were goofy, but I’d be lying if I said they weren’t entertaining. A 20 point lead in either direction didn’t really mean much. A friend of mine was an alum and scored 80 something points in a game and you’d never have guessed if you met him.

Luda!
Fast And Furious Ludacris GIF by The Fast Saga

This wasn’t ludicrous…. They went plaid

I really thought this thread was gonna be about Weitsman's guest at the game today. Or at least the half time entertainment

How is it possible not to shoot a 2 during an entire game? What about all the missed 3s? Did they not get some offensive rebounds and try a put back? Kick it out every time I guess. Crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom