Lunardi has us in MSG next year | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi has us in MSG next year

Why? Why is anyone posting anything from that idiot?

He can't pick the damn tournament before the selection show.
Fair enough but I do like to get a look at what others think about our team who are not fans of SU. Moreover, the vast consensus on this board prior to the leaked bracket coming out was that we were not in the tourney. I think Lunardi needs to be taken with a grain of salt but I do like to see where supposed "experts" think we will land even if it really means nothing even when they do it leading up to Selection Sunday.

Joey does not have us in Buffalo. AS I told my friend yesterday, we will be fighting UConn and nova for Buffalo. Two teams in Buffalo right now? Nova and UConn. So as he may be off on some things, he is dead on with Buffalo

LOL. Click bait. UVA as a 2 without Brogdon? Ok.

Why why why did I click on this.

I could see them being real good next year. Bennett is a very good coach, they have a good recruiting class coming in, including Austin Nichols who was really good at Memphis. #2 seed? i mean who the hell knows right now.

Joey does not have us in Buffalo. AS I told my friend yesterday, we will be fighting UConn and nova for Buffalo. Two teams in Buffalo right now? Nova and UConn. So as he may be off on some things, he is dead on with Buffalo

I doubt we are fighting UConn for anything.

West Virginia is the other protected seed in Buffalo, not UConn. UConn is the 6 seed.

6a0120a814c13c970b01310f869b84970c-800wi

West Virginia is the other protected seed in Buffalo, not UConn. UConn is the 6 seed.
Yes. Looks like we will be fighting Nova, WVU, Seton Hall, Temple, Ohio State, Pitt and maybe UConn for those two protected seeds in Buffalo.

Nova and WVU project to be the toughest teams to beat out right now.

Lunardi has Syracuse under seeded by 2, maybe 3 or 4 from most of the experts, which is normal for him.

He appears to use his bracketology as a propaganda device instead of a way of predicting the future.

He is an interesting cat.

One thing I thought of is this. If Villanova is a 1 seed then they could push Duke out of MSG if they are higher on the S-Curve.

So Duke could be a 1 seed but if Nova was better then Duke would be pushed out of the East and Syracuse could be a 2-3-4 seed in the East from the ACC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom