Lunardi has us in!!! | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi has us in!!!

gilardino

Starter
@ESPNLunardi: ...(LAST FOUR IN) 45-Cuse, 46-Prov, 47-GWash, 48-Florida. (FIRST OUT) 69-Pitt, 70-OreSt, 71-Uri, 72-Boise, 73-Byu, 74-OkSt, 75-VCU, 76-Marq.

And if we don't win against Uconn or Michigan he will have us right back out lol. He has the sweetest job in the world.

I will be very pleasantly surprised if we make the tournament this year.

Would be a huge accomplishment and an incredible coaching job by JB and Hopkins, imo.

I will be very pleasantly surprised if we make the tournament this year.

Would be a huge accomplishment and an incredible coaching job by JB and Hopkins, imo.
JB was totally pumped yesterday on the sidelines. Good to see.

@ESPNLunardi: ...(LAST FOUR IN) 45-Cuse, 46-Prov, 47-GWash, 48-Florida. (FIRST OUT) 69-Pitt, 70-OreSt, 71-Uri, 72-Boise, 73-Byu, 74-OkSt, 75-VCU, 76-Marq.

How could he possibly have GW ranked 47th? Someone has to explain that 1 to me. THere is no plausible explanation for it.

They just beat UVA from start to finish.

Thats great, now I can sleep better tonight knowing that Lunardi has us in the tournament in mid November.

He has to be laughing all the way to the bank. I envy his job.

No kidding--zero accountability / consequences for being wrong [most of the at-large stuff doesn't even crystalize until conference tournament time], things change every week, and for some reason the public is laps it up. Perfect niche for a hack like Lunardi.

He has to be laughing all the way to the bank. I envy his job.

Whats even better is they actually offer of a college course at St Joes for Bracketology. Can you imagine explaining to your parents that you are spending their money on a bracketology class?

This is great! What time is our game?

If we get to the sweet 16 they have us flying across 2 times zones playing on Thursday after playing on a Sunday. And the team we are playing gets an extra day of rest. And our game is at noon. Any questions?

No kidding--zero accountability / consequences for being wrong [most of the at-large stuff doesn't even crystalize until conference tournament time], things change every week, and for some reason the public is laps it up. Perfect niche for a hack like Lunardi.
Somehow when you said hack I thought of Bud...can we ship him to Philly to put the poetic flourishes on the bracket for Lunardi?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom