Lunardi is | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi is

cuse62

2023 Cali Award Passing Receptions & Tackles
an idiot. He just stated he given up answering questions about Syracuse. For his credit, he also stated he is always wrong about Syracuse.

he's dropped us 3 spots over the day.

Lunardi is definitely an idiot.
He's only the "authority" on bracketing because of the ESPN platform, especially during championship week.
Any educated basketball fan who watches enough games has just as much knowledge to predict a logical bubble in/out and the bracket as a whole.

That guy knows no more about any of this stuff than any college hoop fan with an internet connection and some free time on their hands.
I don’t agree with that he’s proven that’s not the case

The more it’s discussed across the country we know the system they’re looking at in every year we learn more more about the committee he’s nothing special don’t kid yourself that’s a terrible take

Lunardi is ... right. We more than likely didn’t do enough. Can’t drop 10 of 18 in conference and get blown out in the acc tourney and be upset about people saying we might not be in.

we are playing 1 of the favorites come sunday night. margin means very little though in committee eyes

Lunardi hates us since the last few years our fans flooded him with hate mail for excluding us from the field in his bracketology. Look we lost 13 games -- we can't be too shocked at being left out. It's not like the good old days when we used to have like 6-7 loses and were pretty assured of getting a top 4 seed.

I’d be shocked if Louisville makes it in

They are a lock if they beat UVA today. I think they get some payback after that implosion the other day against them.

They are a lock if they beat UVA today. I think they get some payback after that implosion the other day against them.

at 20-12 if they are anywhere near the bubble they won't get in. i have a hard time believing their off court issues wont come into play in that selection room. just my opinion.

at 20-12 if they are anywhere near the bubble they won't get in. i have a hard time believing their off court issues wont come into play in that selection room. just my opinion.

I think that’s a factor too. But if they beat UVA they have played their way in, IMO. Their resume was certainly nothing special but they don’t really have any glaring losses and a UVA win will look nice.