Lunardi: SU a 5 seed for 2019 tournament | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi: SU a 5 seed for 2019 tournament

If Battle stays, for god knows what reason, we’re a top 10 team all year long imo. Doesn’t matter about lack of a post scorer at that point

I would sign up for Uconn missing three straight (and four of five) tournaments.

If Syracuse gets placed in Hartford and DC for the 2019 tournament, expect a tour of hate from fans of former rivals UConn and Georgetown.

If Syracuse gets placed in Albany and NYC for the 2020 tournament, expect a tour of hate from the usual suspects. I am looking at you Doug. And you Charles. And Billy Packer too, if he is still alive by then.

If Syracuse gets placed in Hartford and DC for the 2019 tournament, expect a tour of hate from fans of former rivals UConn and Georgetown.

If Syracuse gets placed in Albany and NYC for the 2020 tournament, expect a tour of hate from the usual suspects. I am looking at you Doug. And you Charles. And Billy Packer too, if he is still alive by then.
Chuck's disdain for JB is palpable. I loved how he talked about JB's zone being good but K's (learned and copied from JB) as "amazing". I was like, "wut?". Who does Chuck think K learned zone principals from?

Georgetown has fans?

He's a drunken fool. The guy watches
Maybe 2 college games all year the 2 that he bets on and come march pretends like he's jay bilas.

RE: Lunardi…. It's not nice to make fun of people with cognitive disabilities...

If Battle stays that is about right we could be a 3-6 seed range with Tyus.
Without Tyus I still think we are in but it’s 7-10 seed range.

we can be a 1 seed with Tyus and Oshae. There, I said it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom