http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

2. Wisc
3. Nova
4. St. Louis
5. UCLA

8. Memphis
9. California

16. High Point/Rob Morris

SU could potentially have rematches with High Point and Cal, under this scenario. Playing Nova in the East final is one thing, but I am not sure that the committee would make it so SU would have two rematches so early.

So, if Cal beats Memphis, they could get right back in this.

So, if Cal beats Memphis, they could get right back in this.

sad_cal_fan-40168.gif

Our resume is the best in the ACC. If we go 2-0 this week I truly feel the East becomes wrapped up. I am more confident about tonight obviously, but we still control MSG.

Our resume is the best in the ACC. If we go 2-0 this week I truly feel the East becomes wrapped up. I am more confident about tonight obviously, but we still control MSG.
Our friend Seth Davis now ranks us behind Duke, he thinks they're better. I know he's just a media guy but you always have to wonder how many committee members subjectively in their minds overweight the last week or two of games rather than equally weighting the entire season. Every committee is different depending on its make up. You never know what they will do.

Our friend Seth Davis now ranks us behind Duke, he thinks they're better. I know he's just a media guy but you always have to wonder how many committee members subjectively in their minds overweight the last week or two of games rather than equally weighting the entire season. Every committee is different depending on its make up. You never know what they will do.

I think there is a difference between how media guys rank teams for polls and how they would compare them resume wise, if they were asked to do so. For better or worse, the polls are very much about what happened in the last week as opposed to body of work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom