Lundquist/Raftery... | Syracusefan.com

Lundquist/Raftery...

bpo57

Living Legend
Said this last year and seems even more the case this year. Their act is really tired. I used to like Raftery but every other comment is an attempt at humor that isn't funny except to Lundquist cackling like a hen. Focus on the game fellas. Ian Eagle and Jim Spanarkel are ten times better.

Verne has become a schill, all he does is agree with everything that raft and gary danielson say.

They were pretty much opening rooting for Dayton at points. I understand they are going to root for the upset no big deal.

Then I turn on the Michigan State / Harvard game and this announcers are opening rooting for Michigan State and I'm like What!

I was actually surprised by Verne doing his best Gus Johnson impression during our game:

"Oh, what a pass!!!!"

Ummm, Verne, the Dayton guy just had a wide open layup, then threw behind his back, no look, to a covered Dayton player who bricked a contested three... Not really "what a pass" material.

Verne doesn't recognize players anymore. How many times did he call out the wrong player (foul, shot, who is on the floor etc)

I was actually surprised by Verne doing his best Gus Johnson impression during our game:

"Oh, what a pass!!!!"

Ummm, Verne, the Dayton guy just had a wide open layup, then threw behind his back, no look, to a covered Dayton player who bricked a contested three... Not really "what a pass" material.

Yeah, I was baffled by that.

How many times does Raftery use the dour Jimmy B. routine? C'mon Raf get some new material.

Verne forgot JB's name. "There's Gerry McNamara standing next to his ummmm...head coach." His better days are well past him. He should limit himself to the slower pace of golf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom