Lutz | Syracusefan.com

Lutz

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
When did he move to running back?

where do you see he did?
SU roster on cuse.com

1589219070020.png

Thinking this is like Erv where he’s primarily a slot but in a hybrid position to take feeds behind the los as well. He must be a great athlete with good ball safety.

Might have trouble catching the ball... (No inside knowledge - just an understanding of Baber's stance on that particular skill)

Cooper Lutz is very fast and if they use him the right way in the backfield, he is capable of getting you chunk yardage. Anytime you can get a young man with speed involved in the game, usually good things happen for your team. Here is to success for Cooper Lutz, Go Orange!!!!!!

Cooper Lutz is very fast and if they use him the right way in the backfield, he is capable of getting you chunk yardage. Anytime you can get a young man with speed involved in the game, usually good things happen for your team. Here is to success for Cooper Lutz, Go Orange!
He was also a workout warrior before arriving at Syracuse. He may be small but dude is strong.

He’s not all that “small” - 5’10” and nearly 2 bills is pretty yoked.

And he’s definitely fast - track guy in HS.
Your right on that. For some reason I was thinking he was a shorter slot guy when he first came to Syracuse but I looked up his numbers and he is as you said 6 and close to 2. Still is a workout warrior kinda guy from the things I have read on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom